$75.00 – $455.00
CMP Magazine’s Readers Choice award, Best Product
PerfectPrimer® is a complete floor prep system and universal primer/sealer. It forms a powerful molecular bond between nearly every coating or modified cement, with any clean, sound substrate including: wood, cut-back glue, sealed concrete, metal, roofing materials, ceramic tile, VCT, epoxies, masonry, and linoleum.
- Applies by brush, roller, or spray. Cleans up with water
- Proven results since 1999
- No mixing required. Comes ready to use. Tintable.
- Specified for use with acrylic, urethane and epoxies
- Non-Toxic. Environmentally friendly.
PerfectPrimer® One Product, Many Solutions
Select Unit Size:
PerfetcPrimer over asbestos mastic
Asbestos mastic floor
Mastic floor sealed
Warehouse: PerfectPrimer with new epoxy
Warehouse floor mastic J1
Warehouse floor J2 perfect primer
Waehouse floor j3 primer complete
PerfectPrimer over CVT tile
Classroom VCT Tile
Classroom PerfectPrimer over VCT
Epoxy Floor over PerfectPrimer
Epoxy Floor Applied Over Asbestos Glue
PerfectPrimer® surface prep benefits:
- Molecular adhesion insures a strong bond to difficult surfaces
- Eliminates removal of chemical stripers and grinding debris
- Reduces surface prep expense, and project completion time
- Now safely encapsulate, rather than grind asbestos and lead
- Perfect for durable waterproof flashings and crack repairs
- Balances pH, reducing cracking and overlay delaminations
- Replaces need to water prime, acid etch and neutralize
- Prevents coatings from moisture loss and rapid drying
- Bonds to high alkali and high fly ash concrete mixes
- Materials cost about $.35 cents per sf
- Specified for use with most coatings systems
PerfectPrimer®Bond any coating to any substrate without grinding… for less than 35 cents per sf.
Surface Prep in one just one step.
|During: Apply PerfectPrimer||After: Ready for Overlay
|Bond your overlay and epoxies to even the most difficult surfaces.||Applies by roller, spray or brush. ||Bonds to acrylic, urethane,
modified cements, or epoxy.
|Including: adhesives, ceramic tile, sealed concrete, VCT, epoxy, paint, masonry, and wood, etc.||Reduces surface prep time by 90%.||Complete surface prep.|
|Balances substrate pH for superior long term adhesion.||No mixing needed. Non-Toxic. Low odor. Easy water clean up.||Eliminates disposal of soy gels and grinding debris.|
|Primes and seals in slab laitance.||Eliminates the need to water prime, acid etch and neutralize.||Specified for concrete overlay, and epoxy coatings systems.|
|For use indoors and out.||Does not disturb asbestos glue or tile.||Replaces the need for grinding or building a new slab|
|Coverage: 250-300 sf. per gal|
Coverage: 50 – 75 sq. ft / Unit Size: 1 Quart, Coverage: 250 – 300 sq. ft. / Unit Size: 1 Gallon Pail, Coverage: 1,000 – 1,250 sq. ft. / Unit Size: 4 Gallon Box (Buy 3 get one free), Coverage: 1,250 – 1,500 sq. ft. / Unit Size: 5 Gallon Pail