$75.00 – $455.00
CMP Magazine’s Readers Choice award, Best Product of 2009
PerfectPrimer® is a complete floor prep system and universal primer/sealer. It forms a powerful molecular bond between nearly every coating or modified cement, with any clean, sound substrate including: wood, cut-back glue, sealed concrete, metal, roofing materials, ceramic tile, VCT, epoxies, masonry, and linoleum.
What makes it unique? PerfectPrimer® cuts prep time, reduces demolition costs, increases profits, ensures overlay consistency and adhesion, increases waterproofing and fills hairline cracks. PerfectPrimer® enables you to easily do jobs that were otherwise impractical or impossible.
- Applies by brush, roller, or spray. Cleans up with water
- Proven results since 1999
- No mixing required. Comes ready to use. Tintable.
- Specified for use with acrylic, urethane and epoxies
- Non-Toxic. Environmentally friendly.
PerfectPrimer® One Product, Many Solutions
Select Unit Size:
Epoxy Floor Applied Over Asbestos Glue
PerfectPrimer® surface prep benefits:
- Molecular adhesion insures a strong bond to difficult surfaces
- Eliminates removal of chemical stripers and grinding debris
- Reduces surface prep expense, and project completion time
- Now safely encapsulate, rather than grind asbestos and lead
- Perfect for durable waterproof flashings and crack repairs
- Balances pH, reducing cracking and overlay delaminations
- Replaces need to water prime, acid etch and neutralize
- Prevents coatings from moisture loss and rapid drying
- Bonds to high alkali and high fly ash concrete mixes
- Materials cost about $.35 cents per sf
- Specified for use with most coatings systems
PerfectPrimer®Bond any coating to any substrate without grinding… for less than 35 cents per sf.
Surface Prep in one just one step.
|During: Apply PerfectPrimer||After: Ready for Overlay
|Bond your overlay and epoxies to even the most difficult surfaces.||Applies by roller, spray or brush. ||Bonds to acrylic, urethane,
modified cements, or epoxy.
|Including: adhesives, ceramic tile, sealed concrete, VCT, epoxy, paint, masonry, and wood, etc.||Reduces surface prep time by 90%.||Complete surface prep.|
|Balances substrate pH for superior long term adhesion.||No mixing needed. Non-Toxic. Low odor. Easy water clean up.||Eliminates disposal of soy gels and grinding debris.|
|Primes and seals in slab laitance.||Eliminates the need to water prime, acid etch and neutralize.||Specified for concrete overlay, and epoxy coatings systems.|
|For use indoors and out.||Does not disturb asbestos glue or tile.||Replaces the need for grinding or building a new slab|
|Coverage: 250-300 sf. per gal|
Coverage: 50 – 75 sq. ft / Unit Size: 1 Quart, Coverage: 250 – 300 sq. ft. / Unit Size: 1 Gallon Pail, Coverage: 1,000 – 1,250 sq. ft. / Unit Size: 4 Gallon Box (Buy 3 get one free), Coverage: 1,250 – 1,500 sq. ft. / Unit Size: 5 Gallon Pail