$39.00 – $390.00
IronBack® converts rusted steel into paint-ready metal in four ways in a single step, without grinding or sandblasting.
What makes it unique? IronBack® rust conversion coating is the answer for stopping corrosion of ferrous metals. It is a surface conditioner and primer that converts rust into a dark protective pigment embedded into a polymer coating. This polymer coating withstands weather, sun, water, and salt spray without peeling or cracking. IronBack® is also an excellent primer for almost any type of finish coating.
How does it Work?
Our patented four-part process does more than just coat over or convert rust. It’s unique technology:
- Converts rusted steel into stable black metal.
- Removes oxygen bubbles trapped in the steel that cause future rusting.
- Seals the metal with a corrosion protective film.
- Primes the steel for your finish paint, and keeps it rust free for years to come.
IronBack® The Complete Rust Conversion and Paint Prep Coating
Size chart for this product
|1 Quart Spray Bottle||50 - 75 sq. ft.|
|2 (1) Quart Spray Bottles||100 - 150 sq. ft.|
|1 Gallon Pail||200 - 275 sq. ft.|
|4 Gallon Box (4, one-gallon pails)||200 - 275 sq. ft. per gallon|
Now choose your unit size below:
- Converts rusted surfaces to stable black metal.
- Mitigates grinding and dangerous sandblasting.
- Saves money. Eliminates the need for paint priming.
- Decreases flooring failures that need expensive repairs.
- Compatible with water and oil-based paints and coatings.
- Saves work, time, expense, and mess.
- Encapsulates and converts rust, so it doesn’t come back.
- Ready-to use, non-toxic, and environmentally friendly.
- Contains no VOC’s.
- Fast clean-up. Water soluble.
Ironback® Rust conversion Coating is the answer for stopping corrosion of ferrous metals. Ironback® halts rust and prevents future corrosion with a durable protective barrier film. Ironback® is a surface conditioner and primer that converts rust into a dark protective pigment embedded into a polymer coating. This coating seals out moisture to prevent future rusting. This polymer coating withstands weather, sun, water, and salt spray without peeling or cracking. Ironback® is also an excellent primer for almost any type of finish coating.
Warranty: Specialty Solutions inc. warrants that this product conforms to the chemical composition described in the Product Label.
|Unit Size|| |
1 Quart Spray Bottle, (2) 1 Quart Spray Bottles – SAVE $14, 1 Gallon Pail, 4 Gallons – BEST VALUE – one gallon is FREE